View full list of banner ads >>
Item No. NE3827
BACK to aluminium machinery
BACK to Home Page
Elumatec AF221 end miller, please note this machine has just come in and is currently being prepared. According to the Elumatec website* the AF 221 has the following specifications:
- For end milling of transom and door frames in aluminium.
- Manual feed of milling unit.
- Tools can be used to 250mm in diameter.
- Adjustable fence can be swivelled to left and right up to 45 degrees.
- Fast tool change system and "spindle lock" for easy tool exchange.
- Easy running high precision, hard wearing ball races.
- Flexible, due to the horizontal and vertical pneumatic clamps.
- Integrated support with exhaust hose for connecting up with extraction system.
- Easy to adjust tool guard. Can be adapted to any profile.
- Depth stop for four different notching depths.
- Cutter diameter 250mm max.
- Spindle speed 2800 r.p.m.
- Cutter head feed manual
- Routing capacity height 115mm
- Routing capacity depth 95mm
- Routing capacity length 250mm
- Stroke 350mm
- Power supply 230/400v, 3 phase, 50Hz
- Power output 2kW
- Compressed air supply 7 bar
- Air consumption per working cycle 10l without mist spray, 20l with mist spray
- Length 800mm, width 800mm, height 1000mm, weight 100kg
Please note the picture is a library photo.
01302 884392 or 07973 890897
(Please mention WinMart when you contact the vendor)